Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Friday, October 1, 2010

And the Bracelet


One pic in the shade and one in the sun, still playing with how to get a good pic!
The sun really shows the colours in the focal lampwork by Michou Pascale Anderson. The bracelet has green turquoise squares, just make it not a perfect match to the necklace, and Kazuri beads. The clasp is Thai Karen Hill Tribe Silver as is the lily that is used with a Kazuri bead as weights to keep the bracelet right side up on the wrist

No comments: