Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bracelets, who does not love them!

Apple green and purple beads by Kazuri, with Sterling. The earings are sterling hearts, though the photo does not show them as that, something is reflecting in the silver and giving it a dark look even though it is bright sterling silver!






Pink and gold lampwork beads by Ginnovations, Texas. It is hard to see that the large beads are gold with pink but not hard to see in person! Ginny makes the nicest beads, I really like her work!



Lampwork beads by Darlene, Pendragonfyre in New Brunswick. Matching earrings also in Sterling. Pink and grey always elegant!




Mixed metals, Sterling, brass and copper bangle charms with black Kazuri beads





Lampwork Beads again by Ginnovations, with sterling silver and again so much prettier in person!






No comments: