Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some new necklaces!

I do love hearts and they keep recurring in my work!

this lampwork heart of turquoise and purple was made by Leah Nietz and the others beads used are Kazuri beads.
here are two different earring options, both Sterling, and I have more still in turquoise as I love that colour!




This green, gold and silver necklace is a combo of Pendragonfyre lampwork and Kazuri beads, lots of twisted sterling and the gold accents on the beads give this necklace a bit more versatility in what it can be worn with! Sterling earrings to go with!



No comments: