Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

MICHOU PASCALE ANDERSON











Michou, resides in Hamburg, and she is, without a doubt, rather amazing. Her lampwork beads are the most beautiful and bright beads to be found. I know that my camera does not catch even a hint of their life, which frustrates me. Maybe I will figure out a way to get better pics one day. Her other interests are also very colourful, she is also an actress among other things.


I hope that you like what I have done with some of her beads.
The beads in the blue necklace are the last of a set of 5. You will see another necklace and a bracelet with the others of the set in a past posting.
The other beads in these necklace are from Kazuri, the Nairobi bead factory that has given work to women in Kenya, and from Ginnovations. I always think, once I have tumble polished a piece, that it is my favourite and it happened again, these are now my favourites! Cheers!

No comments: