Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Bracelet for the last necklace

One of the beads is the same as those in the last necklace that I made so this could be considered a match! I am not a fan of perfectly matching accessories so one bead the same works for me. The big centre silver bead is a Karen Hill Tribe bead (Thailand) and the others are Ginny Schmidt's handmade lampwork beads. I love the look of the silver jumprings that I have twisted, looks Southwestern to me! Cheers!

No comments: