Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I decided today to do this blog!

So I took a bunch of pics, which as you will see I was not happy with, took me a long time to figure out that the black background that I put the jewelry on was the problem...... Oh well!!

I hope that you enjoy these entries. I have only done a fraction of what I have made and for some reason pretty much left out earings! Another post, another day!

I have tried to give information as I go on the sources of my beads and how the metal working is done, if you have any questions just email me!

I hope that I keep this up and do not have to do a whole lot of batches at once ever again!

Thanks for looking, cheers,
Judy

No comments: