Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sterling Silver Focal with Kazuri and Lampwork Beads



So in the first pic I am wearing it and the colour is true! the second is my that problem of picking silver detail or colour and not getting either one right!!
Anyway this is a rubber choker, I am still not certain if I am going to leave it on that or make some sterling links to finish it instead.
You can see all the coiling, done with my handy Home Depot drill and custom made mandrels for this purpose. Fun to create, there is no plan just add, twist and quit when it looks done!

No comments: