Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bracelets!! The thing that got me started!

This is copper and I made it at one of my first workshops with Eugenia Chan and it is a fun bracelet to wear!

This one I just made this month, copper and Lampwork beads. Lampwork beads are handmade by artists using a flame and a mandrel, the beads are works of art in themselves and buying them is addictive!!



OK, now I am in Sterling, love it!! This is a lot of twisting and wrapping and again is made with Lampwork Beads from one of my favorite artists, http://www.pendragonfyre.com/home.html in New Brunswick, Darlene, and her blog is here http://pendragonfyretales.blogspot.com/ Sterling is seriously expensive right now and is going up!! Darn!! Lampwork Beads are also expensive as they are made one at a time by an artist.




I made this a while back, it is a LOT of beads made into charms on an antiqued copper chain, heavy but does get attention!





Lampwork beads and silver, very pretty in coral red and turquoise with floating silver rings!




another of my faves, polka dotted Lampwork beads and silver, I love hearts!






Sterling silver, Thai Karen Tribe Silver larg bead, smaller beads and Dragonfly clasp, love that clasp and the silver from Thailand. This is actually a pretty pink but I had to darken that colour in order to get rid of the white of the silver and give the silver some detail! Lampwork Beads again!






No comments: