Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sterling with Turquoise and Orange!



I have used a Lampwork Focal of Michou Pascale Anderson from Hamberg, Germany
http://michoudesign.blogspot.com/ , she is a designer of extremely exceptional beads and is reknowned for her work.

I also used some turquoise stones and smaller Lampwork Beads of Ginny Schmidt from Texas http://www.ginnovations.com/LampworkBeadSets.html, who is another of my favorite lampwork artist. She does beautiful work!



2 comments:

Kathryn Wilson said...

Gorgeous Judy! I wish you only the best with your new venture.

Lynn said...

Very nice in the photo - absolutely awesome seeing and holding in person!