Don't Get Me Started!!

I bought a bracelet in April 2010, while in Borrego Springs, California, it is turquoise and copper and I thought afterwards, "I could have made that". It is a beautiful bracelet and I still love it, but now I am making beautiful pieces.



Please email me jlw@telus.net if you are interested in a piece, I would be so pleased to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Discovered Kazuri Beads!

This piece is copper with a lampwork focal bead and Kazuri beads. The colours are sage green, hard to tell that I know!

Kazuri Beads are a great story of giving women in Nairobi independance through fair income, read about it at http://www.kazuri.com/


Copper again, another lampwork focal and again Kazuri, in purples, really pretty and a long piece that is rather dramatic!


Using up some of that silver plate I twisted it and coiled it and made this bracelet, Kazuri turquoise beads and a Tibet bead in red


Finally used up the silverplate, that is so hard to work with, it is so unwilling to bend!! But these are beautiful Kazuri beads in Black and Black and Silver in this piece and it is really pretty on, I wear this a lot! There is a matching bracelet and earings but I did not take their pic for whatever reason!!


No comments: